Machine Learning Framework Engineer
Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for deep learning workloads.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
Develop a framework that takes input from neural network frameworks and generates an image which will run on custom hardware.
- Develop connections between existing AI framework packages — such as TensorFlow, Caffe/2, MXNet, CNTK — to our customized back-end.
- Understand the runtime environment of existing frameworks and our backend, and connect them together in a way that is seamless to the user.
- Unify the interfaces (as much as possible) for all known frameworks.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Two or more years of related work experience.
- Direct experience with TensorFlow, Caffe/2, MXNet, CNTK internals strongly preferred.
- ML Frameworks:
- Headquarters/Los Altos Office
- Remote Office
- San Diego Office
- Toronto Office