Cerebras is developing the world’s first wafer-scale system. Since it was revealed in 2019, the CS-1 has continued to get favorable coverage from news outlets ranging from the Wall Street Journal to Anandtech. Further, one of our customers, Argonne National Labs, recently started applying the CS-1 to Covid-19 research. It is quite rewarding to be part of a team that works on state-of-the technology that can be applied to such an important problem.
The CS-1 is built from the ground up to accelerate deep learning in the data center. It is a complete solution for artificial intelligence compute powered by the Cerebras Wafer Scale Engine. It is programmable with the Cerebras software platform and package in an innovative system that fits directly into existing infrastructure.
As a member of our Silicon team, you will work with the team that delivered the first Wafer scale chip for AI. As a Product Engineer on our team, you will be responsible to develop and improve all aspects of testing our AI Wafer Scale Engine, including being involved in silicon characterization, qualification and yield optimization.
- Develop and improve testing HW & SW for ASICs and components
- Correlate ASIC/WAT to final component test data
- Support failure analysis for production and RMA
- Drive silicon characterization, yield enhancement and spec validation
- Interface with internal groups (ASIC, DFT, systems) as well as outside vendors
- Strong drive and analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Experience organizing, analyzing and correlating test data
- Experience with Failure Analysis (FA) techniques
- BS in Computer or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of product engineering experience for high-performance ASIC’s and systems
- Understanding of FinFET semiconductor device process
- Proficient at tracing Verilog code
- Experience with Yield Engineering and Failure Analysis
- Understanding and experience with statistical analysis
- Software automation skills such as Python is a plus
- Headquarters/Los Altos Office