Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for the deep learning workload.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
As an Embedded Software Engineer on our team, you will work with leaders from industry and academia at the intersection of hardware and software, to develop state-of-the-art solutions for emerging problems in AI compute.
We’re looking for an engineer to develop embedded software programs for Cerebras’ custom hardware system to manage a system and enable system bring-up and debug. In particular, we are looking for candidates comfortable with working on software for system operation and diagnostics in an embedded and/or Linux environment.
- Work with the system hardware team to develop the embedded software to manage a system.
- Develop monitoring and management software to regulate internal conditions.
- Develop user facing CLI and APIs to be used by the system administrator to interact with the system.
- Work within an embedded Linux environment with open-source as well as custom in-house software components.
- Collaborate across design-manufacturing-production, machine learning and other software engineering teams.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's / Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with system designs such as servers, networking, or storage appliances.
- Experience developing embedded management software including CLI, APIs, or web interfaces.
- Programming/scripting experience in C/C++ and shell scripting
- Summer Internship & New Grad / Full Time:
- Headquarters/Los Altos Office
- Remote Office
- San Diego Office
- Toronto Office