Integration Software Engineer
Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for the deep learning workload.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
In this position as a New Grad Software Integration Engineer or Intern, you will be integrating software stack components to supporting new classes of neural networks on the Cerebras CS-1 deep learning accelerator platform. The role of an integration engineer spans many responsibilities including pushing early prototype Tensorflow/Pytorch code through our compiler, identifying critical bugs and doing functional and performance validation on systems/hardware platforms. The Software Integration Engineer requires knowledge from understanding AI/ML frameworks, algorithm debug/analysis, system administrator use models and HW based debug on a live computing platform. The role will have a huge impact on the speed at which we can bring up new models on our complex software/hardware platform.
Skills & Qualifications=
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Strong knowledge of software system design, C++ and Python
- Contribute to developing requirements specifications with a focus on developing verification tests.
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience with Python/bash, ability to automate verification tests and complex engineering workflows.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of neural network architecture and ML/AI deep learning principles
- Understanding of fundamental considerations of building hardware in development and volume production stages
- Summer Internship & New Grad / Full Time:
- Headquarters/Los Altos Office
- Remote Office
- San Diego Office
- Toronto Office