QA Software Engineer
Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for the deep learning workload.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
In this position as a New Grad Software Quality Engineer (or Intern), you will use your knowledge to influence better software design, promote proper engineering practice, bug prevention strategies, testability, scalability and other advanced quality concepts. You will write scripts to automate testing and create tools to allow easy development of software regression tests. You will help identify weak spots and potential customer pain points and drive the software organization towards customer focused quality metrics. You will implement creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. The position will play a huge role on the quality of Cerebras software. We are looking for Software Quality Engineers that have a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle the biggest at-scale problems in HW-based deep learning accelerators.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Experience in developing automated tests – ideally for compute / machine learning or networking systems
- Knowledge of software system design, C++ and Python
- Contribute to developing requirements specifications with a focus on developing verification tests
- Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Software testing experience
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and Windows environments
- Knowledge of neural network architecture and ML/AI deep learning principles
- Summer Internship & New Grad / Full Time:
- Headquarters/Los Altos Office
- Remote Office
- San Diego Office
- Toronto Office