Systems and Integration Software Engineer
Cerebras has developed a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for deep learning workloads.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
- Design and develop software that controls and monitors Cerebras ML accelerator system
- Design and develop hardware self-test capabilities
- Strong programming: Python, C/C++, Golang
- Experience in distributed systems
- Knowledge in concurrency and inter-process communication
- Knowledge of large complex systems software for data center
- Experience with container technologies
- Experience with time series data persistence
- Summer Internship & New Grad / Full Time:
- Headquarters/Los Altos Office
- Remote Office
- San Diego Office
- Toronto Office