Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for the deep learning workload.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
The simulator teams works with both hardware and software groups to create the simulator needed to make architectural tradeoffs, evaluate performance, and prove functional correctness. This role is highly collaborative and contributes directly to fundamental technology at Cerebras.
- Contribute to the cycle accurate simulator for processing engines and communication interconnect.
- Optimize the simulator performance using techniques such as parallelization.
- Develop framework for connecting the simulator to software and debug tools.
- Develop analysis tools to extract insight and make design tradeoffs.
Skills & Qualifications
- Masters or PhD in computer science or similar. Computer architecture is desirable
- Experience in computer architecture of CPU, GPUs, interconnects.
- Experience developing simulation (or similar) tools.
- Distributed system and processor debug experience.
- Programming/scripting experience in C/C++ and Python
- Summer Internship & New Grad / Full Time:
- Headquarters/Los Altos Office
- Remote Office
- San Diego Office
- Toronto Office