Development Infrastructure Engineer
Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for the deep learning workload.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
You will contribute to the infrastructure required to build, test, operate, simulate, and evaluate the Cerebras software stack. As part of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for designing efficient, scalable workflows for automating processes in the cloud and in our datacenter. You will work closely with the development and product management teams to monitor the quality and performance of the software that runs on the Wafer Scale Engine (WSE), the world’s largest and fastest AI computer.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Python, shell scripting, Makefiles
- Strong end-to-end triage, debug, and troubleshooting skills
- UI experience highly desirable
- Summer Internship & New Grad / Full Time:
- Headquarters/Los Altos Office
- Remote Office
- San Diego Office
- Toronto Office