Simulator Engineering Manager
· Work hands on with the current platform and contribute towards enhancing and moving the product forward
· Optimize the simulator performance using techniques such as parallelization.
· Develop framework for connecting the simulator to software and debug tools.
· Work with engineering leadership and product management teams to develop product roadmap
· Identify risks in product development schedule and take active measures to mitigate them
· Provide technical guidance to team members in designing, analyzing, and optimizing algorithmic solutions
· Define and enforce best practices in software development process including coding style standards and peer reviews
· Identify opportunities for deployment of tools and processes to improve engineering execution efficiency
· Organize sprint planning meetings
Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelors, Masters, PhD, or foreign equivalents in computer science, engineering, or related field.
· 10+ years of experience in software or system product development with a focus simulation engines, eda tools or alike.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Programming/scripting expertise in C/C++ and Python.
· Startup team management experience
· 3+ years of experience in building and managing engineering teams or as a technical leader with strong managerial instincts
· Project and program management experience
· Distributed system and processor debug experience.
· Experience in computer architecture of CPU, GPUs, interconnects.
- Engineering Management:
- Headquarters/Los Altos Office
- Remote Office
- San Diego Office
- Toronto Office