Accounts Payable/Receivable Accountant
Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for deep learning workloads.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
We are looking to add an ambitious and self-driven team player to our finance team.
- Process invoices and report payment progress and status, responsible for AP related inquiry from internal and external parties
- Process expense reports
- Work with Quote to Sales Order to PO to invoices for sales contracts
- Month end closing and responsible for AP/AR relevant reports preparation
- Assist statutory audit, internal audit and tax audit
- Ad-hoc assignments
What we need to see:
- Bachelor’s degree with finance/accounting background
- Minimum 2 years AP/AR related major
- Experience with NetSuite is must
- Team work plus good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and learn independently and conscientiously with high attention to detail
- Willingness to take on new tasks
- Headquarters/Los Altos Office
- Remote Office
- San Diego Office
- Toronto Office