Circuit and Implementation Engineer
Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for the deep learning workload.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
As a senior digital circuit/implementation design engineer, you will apply circuit and implementation techniques to improve the power, performance and area of various blocks.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years circuit design experience (SRAM, datapath, standard cells etc) in advanced technology nodes.
- Knowledge of industry standards circuit and physical design tools like Spice & SiliconSmart
- Experience in Register File & Datapath/ALU tiling & optimization a definite plus.
- Understanding of library models (CCS, NLDM, LVF) of standard cells & custom macros
- Experience with ASIC design tools: design compiler, ICC2/Innovus, formality, primetime a plus
- Proficiency in scripting language, such as, Perl, Tcl, Make a plus.
- Experience with layout supervision.