Senior Software Engineer
- Design and execute test plans for the Cerebras neural network training system to provide a high-quality system software product.
- Validate system software checkpoints offloads, training quality, training performance, and full stack integration through software and hardware.
- Set up testbeds which include high performing compute machines like Cerebras systems, Servers, Networking hardware like routers and switches and storage devices like solid state devices and Network attached storage.
- Design software and hardware integrated tests for high performance data ingest over 100Gbps TCP/IP network using a cluster of feeding servers with built in fault tolerance and parallel processing of feeding data with distributed systems design.
- Software development of tools and test automation using Python, C, C++, Golang, Linux Shell and integration with Jenkins framework.
- Create neural network test models using TensorFlow, Pytorch and Python.
- Defect debugging and performance modeling of deep learning models on Cerebras systems and optimizations using software tools.
- Document scripts, configurations, procedures, test results, and defects.
- Analyze customer issues and design automated tests to duplicate them.
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering in understanding feature requirement and verifying features are developed as per the spec.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field and 3 years of work experience as Member of Technical Staff – QA, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Senior Software Development Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Member of Technical Staff, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required.
- Development of test automation frameworks using Go, python and shell scripting;
- Experience with software development and version tracking tools: git for C++, Go and python;
- Experience with operating system CentOS Linux;
- Experience with hypervisor technologies VMware ESXi and KVM;
- Test planning and test execution using automation frameworks and Jenkins; and
- Experience with servers, storage arrays, networking switches, hard disk and solid state drives.
Employer’s name: Cerebras Systems Inc.
Job site: 175 S. San Antonio Road, Suite 100, Los Altos, CA 94022
If you are interested in applying for this position, please mail resume with Job# 102 to HR at Cerebras Systems Inc., 175 S. San Antonio Road, Suite 100, Los Altos, CA 94022.