Software Architect, Flows
Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for the deep learning workload.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
In this position as a Software Architect, you will lead the efforts to define and implement a unified infrastructure of our compiler flow, data model and GUI. This individual will require a system level view of our entire software stack and define a system data flow architecture that can scale as we continue to add software features at an incredibly fast pace. The system data flow architecture will be tightly integrated to the various flows in our compiler as well as drive architectural decisions for our customer facing compiler flows. The role will also involve coupling our data flow architecture to our GUI roadmap.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of industry experience developing software data modeling for compilers or systems involving complex data flow
- Experience with developing ground-up, front end GUIs for compilers or systems with a high degree of computational complexity
- Deep knowledge of software design principals with a track record of architecting large complex software systems involving millions of lines of code
- Previous experience with architecting data models for CPU, GPU, FPGA or EDA tools
- Previous experience with embedded system software and distributed computing protocols/communication
- Experience with building a software platform from early proof-of-concept to mass deployment to thousands of customers