Software Engineer – Analysis and Debug
Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for deep learning workloads.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
Develop and implement a debugging system for Cerebras’ custom hardware and software (akin to GNU Debugger). Provide the tools critical to system test, bring-up, and delivery. Work responsibilities include:
- Define system architecture;
- Develop and implement the system using available internal components, open source, or develop new components as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with debug system internals required;
- Experience with embedded systems required;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with above.
Our cozy and well-appointed headquarters are in the heart of Silicon Valley near downtown Los Altos, California.