Software Verification Engineer
Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for deep learning workloads.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
As a Software Verification Engineer, you will develop and execute full stack tests alongside machine learning scientists and other software engineers. This role is highly collaborative and contributes directly to the user experience and success on Cerebras’ system. Work includes:
- Analysis of product requirement and software design to come up with design to deal with big amount of data processing, system resource usage analysis, and performance measurement.
- Implementation, integration and test of all different software modules interaction, and test integration with target simulator/hardware.
- Application of software standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the software development and integration life cycle.
- Ability to bring a “systems-level” perspective to effectively troubleshoot the test environment, and hardware-software integration.
- Team work and regular interfacing with different software development groups to help with functional integration and performance measurement.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years automation experience and working knowledge of C/C++/Python as well as software development lifecycle.
- System level troubleshooting and associated lab experience.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies a plus and industry standard software development life cycle processes.
- Familiar with system resources measurement in an environment of multiple software modules integration with performance.
Our cozy and well-appointed headquarters are in the heart of Silicon Valley near downtown Los Altos, California.