Technical Program Manager
Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for the deep learning workload.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
In this position as a Technical Program Manager, you will lead cross-functional efforts to define schedules, requirements, resource plans, identify/address potential risks/setbacks and clearly communicate status to senior management and the greater engineering organization. You will work with a large software engineering organization to deliver highly complex, inter-dependent features that meets our requirements of timeline and quality metrics. We are looking for a talented individual who is not afraid to get deep into the technical details and who can challenge both engineering and management based on technical merits.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of industry experience in a technical program management role
- Knowledge of software design principals including system design and software algorithms
- Prior experience bridging the gap between large scale software and the underlying hardware architecture
- A demonstrated track record of delivering highly inter-dependent software products
- Experience understanding and communicating technical information to non-experts
- Previous knowledge of computing infrastructure for AI/ML workloads including technology for deep learning accelerators
- Knowledge or prior experience with compilers for CPUs, GPUs or FPGAs
Our cozy and well-appointed headquarters are in the heart of Silicon Valley near downtown Los Altos, California.