Software Engineer, Systems and Integration
Cerebras has developed a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for deep learning workloads.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
- Design and develop software that controls and monitors Cerebras ML accelerator system
- Design and develop hardware self-test capabilities
- 7+ years of experience
- Strong programming: Python, C/C++, Golang
- Expert level experience in distributed systems
- Expert level knowledge in concurrency and inter-process communication
- Track record of delivering large complex systems software for data center
- Experience with container technologies
- Experience with time series data persistence
- Headquarters/Los Altos Office
- Toronto Office