Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for deep learning workloads.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
Contribute to a debugging system for Cerebras’ custom hardware and software (akin to GNU Debugger). Provide the tools critical to system test, bring-up, and delivery. Work responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the system using available internal components, open source, or develop new components as needed.
- Designs, implements, tests, delivers and maintains highly efficient algorithms and data structures.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency in algorithm design, data structures, C++ programming, in a Unix/Linux environment
- Experienced with software development lifecycle, and proficiency with debugging and configuration management tools.
- Experience with distributed programming, embedded systems is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to lead and coordinate discussions in a small group as well as present them in an organized fashion to larger groups.
- BS/MS/PhD in CS/CE/EE
- Summer Internship & New Grad / Full Time:
- Headquarters/Los Altos Office
- Remote Office
- San Diego Office
- Toronto Office