Design Verification Engineer
Cerebras has developed a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for deep learning workloads. The system is fed with a high performance I/O subsystem based on the latest industry standard network protocols.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
- Work with RTL designers and software engineers to ensure a high quality design that works first silicon.
- Develop detailed test and coverage plans based on the micro-architecture.
- Create verification methodologies and reusable environments, including components such as stimulus, checkers, assertions, and coverage.
- Write tests, manage regressions, gather coverage, and debug test failures.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Great debugging and problem solving skills.
- Excellent programming skills and knowledge of software engineering practices including object-oriented design.
- Proficient in a scripting language such as Python or Perl
- Summer Internship & New Grad / Full Time:
- Headquarters/Los Altos Office
- Remote Office
- San Diego Office
- Toronto Office