Software Engineering Intern in Test and Verification
Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for the deep learning workload.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
As a member of our Test and Verification team, you will work with leaders from industry and academia to develop and execute full software stack tests alongside machine learning scientists and other software engineers. This role is highly collaborative and contributes directly to the user experience and success on Cerebras’ system.
Major tasks include:
- Implementation, integration, and testing of how multiple different software modules interact, and test integration with hardware/simulation targets.
- Application of software standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the software development and integration lifecycle.
- Ability to bring a “systems-level” perspective to effectively troubleshoot the test environment, and hardware-software integration.
- Teamwork and regular interfacing with different software development groups to help with functional integration and performance measurement.
Cerebras is hiring full-time team members as well as interns.
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of C/C++/Python
- System-level troubleshooting knowledge in a software and hardware integrated environment
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and industry standard software development lifecycle processes are a plus
- Familiarity with system resources measurement in an environment of multiple integrated software modules with performance.
Our cozy and well-appointed headquarters are in the heart of Silicon Valley near downtown Los Altos, California.
Our beautiful San Diego offices overlook views of the Sorrento Valley canyon.